Canon L – zoom lenses
EF 70-200 mm f / 2.8L II IS USM
- Model EF 70-200 mm f/2 8L II IS USM has L-series telephoto zoom lens. Fluorite lens elements ensure superior picture quality, high contrast and natural colour reproduction throughout the zoom range. The lens contains a fast aperture and four-stop image stabilizer ideal for shooting in low light conditions. Using the 8-blade circular aperture you can achieve a wonderful bokeh.
EF 24-70 mm f/2.8L USM
- The EF 24-70 mm f/2 8 l USM lens provides outstanding image quality and maximum focus throughout the zoom range. The quality of the L-series structure protects the lens from weather influence, dust and moisture. Its versatility lies in a 0.38-meter closest focus distance with a maximum magnification of 0.21x.
EF 8 – 15mm f/4L Fisheye USM
- It is a lens with ultra-low variable focal length which produces a fisheye effect
50,00 € / day
- New customers will be provided a 10% discount on their first order with us.
- If you are all at sea, or you need some help with choosing, we have JAKUB. If you want more info when ordering, type: I HAVE JAKUB and he will get in touch with you.
- We will gladly provide students of secondary film schools and the art colleges as VŠMU or VŠVU with a discount or with extra equipment – let them try.