The Kowa Anamorphic lenses have rare and popular glass made before 1970. Due to their small size they are suitable for use with steadicam, gimbal or handheld. The lenses have a low contrast, warm look, and therefore it is easier to make flare. Flares are warmer colours compared to the classic blue anamorphic flare.
- Front diameter = 80mm
- Filter thread = 77mm
- Mount = PL
- Focus and iris drive gear = mo. 0.8
- prime cinema lens
Rehousing by P+S TECHNIK
- KOWA Anamorphic 40mm T2.3
- KOWA Anamorphic 50mm T2.3
- KOWA Anamorphic 75mm T2.5
- KOWA Anamorphic 100 mm T3.4
800,00 € / day
- New customers will be provided a 10% discount on their first order with us.
- If you are all at sea, or you need some help with choosing, we have JAKUB. If you want more info when ordering, type: I HAVE JAKUB and he will get in touch with you.
- We will gladly provide students of secondary film schools and the art colleges as VŠMU or VŠVU with a discount or with extra equipment – let them try